A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.
Moderators: Judge, Mr Boozificator, NYDingbat, Giles Humbert III, steved2112, Barca, Palinka
stepheybaby wrote:How can it be bad for relationships?
I agree, stepheybaby, the one time i did it i got home and my wife was gone. I've never been so happy :twisted:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.
- Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:01 am
- Location: Glasgow,Scotland
LuckyStrikes wrote:I'll bring the rum.
I skipped out a wee bit early yesterday. So, I missed out.
- Juicing Like Jackie
- Posts: 10756
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:13 pm
- Location: The Commonwealth
a version of the century club as drinking 100 beers in 72 hours or palinkas standard weekend.
- Posts: 6791
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:39 pm
- Location: In an elevator, writing my manifest.
MassiveDrunk wrote:a version of the century club as drinking 100 beers in 72 hours or palinkas standard weekend.
72?? I am truly disappionted.
"He has all of the virtues that I dislike, and none of the vices that I admire."
- Lord of Benders
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:21 pm
- Location: D.C.
Return to The Art of Getting Hammered
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest