A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.
Moderators: Judge, Mr Boozificator, NYDingbat, Giles Humbert III, steved2112, Barca, Palinka
Don't bother trying to join the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. It turns out they're apparently against all three." — Wiley
- Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
- Posts: 1083
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
- Location: South Central, PA
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best
- Drunker Than God
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:23 am
- Location: Glasgow
Very few people from outside our glorious state don't giggle like idiots at the phrase "dutch oven". My god that all looks good though.
"I only drink on days that start with a T; Tuesday, Thursday, today, and tomorrow."
- Super Drunkard
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 pm
- Location: Halfway between Yuengling and the Whiskey Rebellion
Jollyroger1210 wrote:I just stumbled home from a friends house. We were too drunk to BBQ. Oh, boy, I can feel this tunring into a pre-sleep hangover.
Aw, man...dude didn't properly craft his buzz...
"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah
"You're not an alcoholic untill the facade falls apart." -- Negromancerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be
- Ripped Like Reed
- Posts: 9569
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:05 am
- Location: On the fringe
it's here Walmart they started selling char coal it on
- King Cockeyed
- Posts: 1991
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:05 pm
- Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA
Return to The Art of Getting Hammered
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests