A new Facebook fan page for comedian Woody Woodbury!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Judge, Mr Boozificator, NYDingbat, Giles Humbert III, steved2112, Barca, Palinka

A new Facebook fan page for comedian Woody Woodbury!

Postby baysvoice » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:39 am

Woody Woodbury is alive and well and living in Ft. Lauderdale, still busy as ever entertaining folks! Below is a link to a new Woody Woodbury Facebook fan page:

Booze is the only answer! Join us as we celebrate the life and career of Ft. Liquordale's favorite son - comedian/actor/TV personality Woody Woodbury! We've got excerpts from Woody's classic comedy albums, rare photos, video clips and more! Feel free to post photos, videos, and comments! Bottoms up!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 379&ref=mf
baysvoice
Tippler
Tippler

Re: A new Facebook fan page for comedian Woody Woodbury!

Postby Mr Boozificator » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:42 am

baysvoice wrote:Woody Woodbury is alive and well and living in Ft. Lauderdale, still busy as ever entertaining folks! Below is a link to a new Woody Woodbury Facebook fan page:

Booze is the only answer! Join us as we celebrate the life and career of Ft. Liquordale's favorite son - comedian/actor/TV personality Woody Woodbury! We've got excerpts from Woody's classic comedy albums, rare photos, video clips and more! Feel free to post photos, videos, and comments! Bottoms up!

Robot.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

An alcoholic is someone who drinks just as much as you do but whom you don't like.

The prince of darkness is a gentleman. William Shakespeare.
Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Postby baysvoice » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:51 am

Mr Boozificator wrote:
baysvoice wrote:Woody Woodbury is alive and well and living in Ft. Lauderdale, still busy as ever entertaining folks! Below is a link to a new Woody Woodbury Facebook fan page:

Robot.

Nope - I'm a real guy, just providing some information that might be of interest to the folks who visit this web site. Woody was (and is) a great comedian who told hilarious drunk stories on his comedy albums, clips from which can be heard on this Facebook page. Enjoy!
baysvoice
Tippler
Tippler

Postby Mr Boozificator » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 pm

baysvoice wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:

Robot.

Nope - I'm a real guy, just providing some information that might be of interest to the folks who visit this web site. Woody was (and is) a great comedian who told hilarious drunk stories on his comedy albums, clips from which can be heard on this Facebook page. Enjoy!

Got you, this is your round now.
A bucket of Guinness will do.
My friends are lining up.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

An alcoholic is someone who drinks just as much as you do but whom you don't like.

The prince of darkness is a gentleman. William Shakespeare.
Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Postby Wingman » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:08 pm

woody is great! glad to know he's alive and kicking.

i'll have a pitcher of yuengling and a pint of maker's mark, thanks.

cheers and b.i.t.o.a.!
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk
Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Return to The Pub